Hotdish Episode 10: Jessica, Our Bulk Buyer Demystifies the Bulk Department and Diane, Our Lead Stocker Talks About Staying Active In The Winter
Hello and welcome to Hotdish: The Just Food Co-op podcast. I’m Vicki, your host and I am very excited to bring you the latests news from your Little Local Co-op.
The purpose of this podcast is to keep the conversation going beyond the walls of our building. Just Food Co-op aims to be a meeting place for community and friends, where our stories can be heard and shared. Where there is an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
Segment 1 - Jessica talks Bulk just in time for our Incredable Bulk Sale.
Segment 2 - Diane Talks Cross Country Skiing and staying active during the winter months.
About the Music: The Music is by a Just Food Co-op Employee - Gordon Hayes
Cantankerous Kitten by Gordon Hayes
Keyboard Peter Brown
Trombone - Aaron Buchanon
Guitar - Wes Carlson
Drums - Sten Duginski
Saxophone: - Gordon Hayes
Bass - Matt Tessier
Combo 1 Recording Session 4/14/2017
Mixed and Mastered by Gordon Hayes
Under the Direction of Ryan Frane
Recorded in Weber Music Hall by Music at UMD
More from Gordon: https://soundcloud.com/gordon-hayes-486457855/
For More Information about Happenings at Just Food Co-op as well as up-to-date information about your local cooperative grocer you can.
- Go to our website www.justfood.coop. This is where you’ll find the hotbar menu.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter & Instagram
- Look at our favorite recipes and food-related hacks on Pinterest
- Our Bi-monthly newsletter is available on our website, and physical copies are available in our store.
- We also have a weekly email newsletter which you can sign up for by simply emailing your name and the email address you would like to use to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or comments for the podcast please email them to email@example.com.
- Also if you have any suggestions for segments or would like to be a guest on the podcast, please email Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. She would love to hear from you.
Thank you for listening to this Episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
Outro. : We Believe that Just Food is Healthy Food That is Local, Sustainably Produced, and Strengthens Communities.