Hotdish Episode 15: A Conversation With Local Farmers Len & Ramon of Ruf Acres Farm and Ruf Acres Market in Faribault, MN
Hello and welcome to Hotdish the Just Food Co-op Community Podcast.
Just Food Co-op aims to be a meeting place for community and friends, where our stories can be heard and shared. Our goal is to facilitate an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
In this episode we talk to Ramon Rodriguez Carrion and Len Sorstoke, Co-Owners of Ruf Acres Farm and Ruf Acres Market in Faribault, MN.
For More Information about Just Food Co-op check out our website: justfood.coop
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Our theme song is called Hotdish Wish by Joe Lawrence of Delano, MN, and is performed by Potluck & The Hot Dishes. For more in
- Our transition music called Cantankerous Kitten and was composed and performed by Gordon Hayes, for more information about Gordon, check the show notes.
- To sign up for our weekly email newsletter send your request to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the podcast please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to this Episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
Outro. : We Believe that Just Food is Healthy Food That is Local, Sustainably Produced, and Strengthens Communities.
Social: Stay up-to date on all Just Food Co-op Events
Facebook: Just Food Co-op
About the Theme Music: Hot Dish Wish by Joe Lawrence
Performed By: Potluck and The Hot Dishes
About the Transition Music: The Music is by a Just Food Co-op Employee - Gordon Hayes
Cantankerous Kitten by Gordon Hayes
Keyboard - Peter Brown
Trombone - Aaron Buchanon
Guitar - Wes Carlson
Drums - Sten Duginski
Saxophone: - Gordon Hayes
Bass - Matt Tessier
Combo 1 Recording Session 4/14/2017
Mixed and Mastered by Gordon Hayes
Under the Direction of Ryan Frane
Recorded in Weber Music Hall by Music at UMD
More from Gordon: https://soundcloud.com/gordon-hayes-486457855/