Release Date: July 6, 2018
In this episode Vicki chats with local farmers Tiffany & Andy of Graise Farm
Hello and welcome to Hotdish the Just Food Co-op Community Podcast.
Our goal is to facilitate an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
Tiffany & Andy give you one, simple piece of advice: Know where your food comes from.
Vicki, Tiffany, and Andy talk about balancing full time jobs, running a farm, and growing a business.
Graise Farm Information:
Farm Tour Info.
Signature On Wheels Food Truck:
Graise Farm will be open 10am-4pm on July 14, 2018 for the Co-op Farm Tour. Signature Food Truck will be there serving their duck egg sandwiches.
Graise Farm will also have their farm stand open during the farm tour times and they will be giving hourly tours starting at 10am. Stop by Just Food Co-op for a full Co-op Farm Tour brochure or visit the FB page and website to find out more information.
For More Information about Just Food Co-op check out our website: justfood.coop
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Our theme song is called Hotdish Wish by Joe Lawrence of Delano, MN, and is performed by Potluck & The Hot Dishes. More information about the band in the show notes.
- Our transition music called Cantankerous Kitten and was composed and performed by Gordon Hayes, for more information about Gordon, check the show notes.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the podcast please email them to email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to this Episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
We Believe that Just Food is Healthy Food That is Local, Sustainably Produced, and Strengthens Communities.
Social: Stay up-to date on all Just Food Co-op Events
Facebook: Just Food Co-op
About the Theme Music: Hot Dish Wish by Joe Lawrence
Performed By: Potluck and The Hot Dishes
*Not featured in this episode*
About the Transition Music: The Music is by a Just Food Co-op Employee - Gordon Hayes
Cantankerous Kitten by Gordon Hayes
Keyboard - Peter Brown
Trombone - Aaron Buchanon
Guitar - Wes Carlson
Drums - Sten Duginski
Saxophone: - Gordon Hayes
Bass - Matt Tessier
Combo 1 Recording Session 4/14/2017
Mixed and Mastered by Gordon Hayes
Under the Direction of Ryan Frane
Recorded in Weber Music Hall by Music at UMD
More from Gordon: https://soundcloud.com/gordon-hayes-486457855/
Just Food Co-op - Where our customers are our heroes.