Release Date: July 27, 2018
In this episode Vicki discusses Wishgarden Herbs with Delanie, our Wellnes Buyer.
WishGarden Herbs is 25% off until Wednesday, July 15, 2018. Check out our endcap near the Wellness section. Let us know what your favorite WishGarden product is - and remember that our Wellness Department is able to special order any WishGarden product and Members get a 10% case discount.
Hello and welcome to Hotdish the Just Food Co-op Community Podcast.
Our goal is to facilitate an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
The WishGarden Herb company is lead by Nationally-known herbalist, educator, and activist, Catherine Hunziker transformed WishGarden from a small start-up to a nationally-recognized company, making herbalism a natural choice for all.
WishGarden has an array of herbal tinctures that work to relieve a variety of symptoms using herbal remedies.
For More Information about Just Food Co-op check out our website: justfood.coop
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Our theme song is called Hotdish Wish by Joe Lawrence of Delano, MN, and is performed by Potluck & The Hot Dishes. More information about the band in the show notes.
- Our transition music called Cantankerous Kitten and was composed and performed by Gordon Hayes, for more information about Gordon, check the show notes.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter by contacting email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the podcast please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to this Episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
We Believe that Just Food is Healthy Food That is Local, Sustainably Produced, and Strengthens Communities.
Social: Stay up-to date on all Just Food Co-op Events
Facebook: Just Food Co-op
About the Theme Music: Hot Dish Wish by Joe Lawrence
Performed By: Potluck and The Hot Dishes
*Not featured in this episode*
About the Transition Music: The Music is by a Just Food Co-op Employee - Gordon Hayes
Cantankerous Kitten by Gordon Hayes
Keyboard - Peter Brown
Trombone - Aaron Buchanon
Guitar - Wes Carlson
Drums - Sten Duginski
Saxophone: - Gordon Hayes
Bass - Matt Tessier
Combo 1 Recording Session 4/14/2017
Mixed and Mastered by Gordon Hayes
Under the Direction of Ryan Frane
Recorded in Weber Music Hall by Music at UMD
More from Gordon: https://soundcloud.com/gordon-hayes-486457855/
Just Food Co-op - Where our customers are our heroes.