Hotdish Episode 7: Wes Chats About Holiday Recipes and Sherri Talks About How Round-Up Will Have A Greater Impact on the Community in 2018.
Hello and welcome to Hotish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast. I’m Vicki, your host and I am very excited to bring you the latests news from your community centered co-op.
The purpose of this podcast is to keep the conversation going beyond the walls of our building. Just Food Co-op aims to be a meeting place for community and friends, where our stories can be heard and shared. Where there is an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
Announcements: Holiday Hours
We will be open normal hours the week of November 19th-25th except November 23rd. On November 23rd we will be closed to allow employees time with their family and friends.
Segment 1- Wes’ Holiday Dinner
Interview: Sherri, our GM, talks about Profit for Impact's Sake and your Round-Up dollers having a direct impact on your neighbors.
Cooperative Principal of the Week:
Principle #7: Concern for Community
While focusing on member needs, cooperatives work for the sustainable development of communities through policies and programs accepted by the members.
For More Information about Happenings at Just Food Co-op as well as up-to-date information about your local cooperative grocer you can.
- Go to our website www.justfood.coop. This is where you’ll find the hotbar menu.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter & Instagram
- Look at our favorite recipes and food-related hacks on Pinterest
- Our Bi-monthly newsletter is available on our website, and physical copies are available in our store.
- We also have a weekly email newsletter which you can sign up for by simply emailing your name and the email address you would like to use to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or comments for the podcast please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also if you have any suggestions for segments or would like to be a guest on the podcast, please email Vicki at email@example.com with your ideas. She would love to hear from you.
Thank you for listening to this episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
Outro. : Just Food Co-op nourishes a Just, Healthy and Sustainable Community.