"It is a sign to the bank that the project will be a success when our owners invest." - Sherri
In this episode Sherri and Vicki discuss the Capital Campaign and how it is going to be used to fund the expansion of our store!
Hello and welcome to Hotdish the Just Food Co-op Community Podcast.
Our goal is to facilitate an open line of communication about your food, where that food comes from, and how it is being used to nourish our town and its members.
Five Fast Facts About the Capital Campaign:
- Only Owners Can Invest.
- The minimum investment is $1000 which is 4 shares of $250 each. After the first $1000 you may purchase in increments of $250 up to your desired amount. This campaign will need investors at the $1000, $2000, $5000, $10,000, $20,000, and $50,000 mark if we are going to fund this expansion.
- This is a good investment. a: It keeps your money in Northfield b: The Board can elect to pay dividends on investments from 3%-8%
- You can pick up and drop off your investment packet in the store.
- If you can’t afford $1000 right now, there are other ways to invest
Other Ways To Invest:
- Become a caller
- Look for round-up opportunities.
- Become an Owner
- Continue shopping at the Co-op
- Talk about the Capital Campaign to your friends
Capital Campaign Information:
Capital Campaign Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherri’s Email: email@example.com
Store Phone Number: 507-650-0106
For More Information about Just Food Co-op check out our website: justfood.coop
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Our theme song is called Hotdish Wish by Joe Lawrence of Delano, MN, and is performed by Potluck & The Hot Dishes. More information about the band in the show notes.
- Our transition music called Cantankerous Kitten and was composed and performed by Gordon Hayes, for more information about Gordon, check the show notes.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the podcast please email them to email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to this Episode of HotDish, The Just Food Co-op Podcast.
We Believe that Just Food is Healthy Food That is Local, Sustainably Produced, and Strengthens Communities.
Social: Stay up-to date on all Just Food Co-op Events
Facebook: Just Food Co-op
About the Theme Music: Hot Dish Wish by Joe Lawrence
Performed By: Potluck and The Hot Dishes
*Not featured in this episode*
About the Transition Music: The Music is by a Just Food Co-op Employee - Gordon Hayes
Cantankerous Kitten by Gordon Hayes
Keyboard - Peter Brown
Trombone - Aaron Buchanon
Guitar - Wes Carlson
Drums - Sten Duginski
Saxophone: - Gordon Hayes
Bass - Matt Tessier
Combo 1 Recording Session 4/14/2017
Mixed and Mastered by Gordon Hayes
Under the Direction of Ryan Frane
Recorded in Weber Music Hall by Music at UMD
More from Gordon: https://soundcloud.com/gordon-hayes-486457855/
Share this podcast if you love food!